Advice Request Where can I download Comodo Firewall Full Offline package?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

weedeezee

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2017
Can you say where is I have download comodo firewal full ofline programe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AtlBo

weedeezee

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2017
Thanks you DaveInTexas mekelek.
Thanks you lapepe.This is I am want to download ofline yes but not I am want not Antivirus.I am only want to download Firewall.
Can you say where is link for ofline Firewall?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Thanks you DaveInTexas mekelek.
Thanks you lapepe.This is I am want to download ofline yes but not I am want not Antivirus.I am only want to download Firewall.
Can you say where is link for ofline Firewall?
Comodo do not provide an Offline installer for Firewall only.

As @lapepe posted, download the Full Offline package that includes Antivirus + Firewall, but then de-select Antivirus during installation. If done correctly, you should have Comodo Firewall only.

Code:
Comodo Internet Security Premium (Firewall and Antivirus only)
http://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/1000/standalone/cispremium_only_installer.exe
Size: 72.6 MB (76,150,504 bytes)
MD5: a114b2832c31141df489a92d996c6d02
SHA1: 104d4f6a0f312115c7750af637603c99f86e3e01

JoseyWales

Level 1
Verified
Jul 23, 2018
The online installer most likely will create a temp folder of the files it will extract for its installation....to be found in your Windows\Temp directory....save that folder to another directory for later use. However, when Comodo issues an updated product, the old installation files will be rendered useless.

Reactions: oldschool

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Yeah, there is something very misleading about the download names. They say CIS 10, but they are really CIS 11.
I am searching for the real CIS 10, offline installer. If there is an offline installer for firewall alone, that's even better. :)

Reactions: oldschool

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Last edited:

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
I found this link in the Comodo forum beta section
http://91.209.196.83/cis/download/installs/5110/web/cispremium_only_installer.exe
It is a Release Candidate from the middle of January of this year. It is an offline installer, and as far as I can tell, it is the latest version of Comodo 10.
Maybe @RejZoR can confirm?

I can't confirm but I doubt it. I went to their forum and looked, downloaded some - and everything I downloaded from a link for an older version number is Version 11. :unsure: I know @Gandalf_The_Grey recently reverted from 11 to 10.2 so you could ask him.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I found this link in the Comodo forum beta section
http://91.209.196.83/cis/download/installs/5110/web/cispremium_only_installer.exe
It is a Release Candidate from the middle of January of this year. It is an offline installer, and as far as I can tell, it is the latest version of Comodo 10.
Maybe @RejZoR can confirm?
I ran this offline installer, and it indeed installs Comodo 10.
After installing and configuring CFW, I ran an unrecognized file, and from the HIPS prompt, I chose the option to block, terminate and undo changes.
It works too well. :) It also deleted every icon on my taskbar. Umm, no thanks. I guess I don't need this program after all...

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
I ran this offline installer, and it indeed installs Comodo 10.
After installing and configuring CFW, I ran an unrecognized file, and from the HIPS prompt, I chose the option to block, terminate and undo changes.
It works too well. :) It also deleted every icon on my taskbar. Umm, no thanks. I guess I don't need this program after all...
I'm using it with @cruelsister settings as second line of defense behind Kaspersky Security Cloud Free without any problems, so with HIPS off.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.