Troubleshoot Cannot access USR5451 wireless router settings

VladDracul

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 28, 2011
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
I restored the factory settings of the router...i still cannot access the settings,the network is unsecured,as i cannot set a password and this drives me crazy.Tried google-ing all about it,still nothing...no matter what IP am i trying to use for this,my browsers still cannot display anything.
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Disabled Comodo Firewall,un-ticked all the checkboxes from LAN-Internet Options...(i must say that i have another Belkin Wireless G Router Model F5D7230-4,for which these steps worked just fine and i accessed its web interface imediately 192.168.2.1 )
Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.