Can't install BitDefender Total Security 2012 on X64 Bits O.S. !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Level 22
Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
Good Morning! Earth!

I will be using Kaspersky Internet Security 2012. Because, I feel that it has the best overall clean-up, if I get infected with a peace of Malware. This is in my opinion! Additionally, it pretty good at Root-kit detection.

Moose

Level 22
Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
Hello, everyone!

On my Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Bits, Operating System

I installed Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 just to make sure! That, I was not jumping the gun.
But, first, I uninstall everything Security related software. No, problem installing B.I.S. 2012 this time!
Only when you restarted the laptop B.I.S. 2012 would take 5 min's to 15 min's to boot
up completely.

The End with BitDefender Internet Security 2012.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
15 minutes is not so good to boot up, its like they need to fix that issue or even before when it was in beta stage.

Moose

Level 22
Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
Hello, Everyone!

I am using Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and Norton Internet Security 2011. And staying away from BitDefender Internet Security 2012, period.
Could you let me know when the Norton Internet Security 2012 is release?
Many many thanks,

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Its likely to be this September since last year release falls on that month too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.