Android Captain Awesome's Motorola Moto G5 Plus

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft
No my friend.;)@Umbra also use windows phone.
@Captain Awesome: Did you face an issue wherein both your camera fail somehow on lumia 535 DS, my mom's phone has this issue. I opened up my phone and while attaching the motherboard it fixed itself and after few days the problem has come back do you think its a hardware failure?

Captain Awesome

Level 21
MH Trial
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Avast
@Captain Awesome: Did you face an issue wherein both your camera fail somehow on lumia 535 DS, my mom's phone has this issue. I opened up my phone and while attaching the motherboard it fixed itself and after few days the problem has come back do you think its a hardware failure?
No i don't face this issue.Maybe a phone reset will help(not sure).Go to the MS Store they will tell you the actual problem.

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Developer
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Xvirus
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft
No i don't face this issue.Maybe a phone reset will help(not sure).Go to the MS Store they will tell you the actual problem.
I think Nokia Care would be of any help! They couldn't even rectify digitizer issue and refused me digitizer replacement straight away and I replaced it in another service center at my own price.