Captain Awesome's Motorola Moto G5 Plus

Captain Awesome

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 7, 2016
@Captain Awesome: Did you face an issue wherein both your camera fail somehow on lumia 535 DS, my mom's phone has this issue. I opened up my phone and while attaching the motherboard it fixed itself and after few days the problem has come back do you think its a hardware failure?
No i don't face this issue.Maybe a phone reset will help(not sure).Go to the MS Store they will tell you the actual problem.

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Does Windows Mobile have system wide adblocker like adguard adblocker?

Reactions: ispx

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
No i don't face this issue.Maybe a phone reset will help(not sure).Go to the MS Store they will tell you the actual problem.
I think Nokia Care would be of any help! They couldn't even rectify digitizer issue and refused me digitizer replacement straight away and I replaced it in another service center at my own price.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.