• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 69673
  • Start date
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
Release Notes
v5.54.7088 (04 Mar 2019)
Feature Preview
- Some users of CCleaner Professional (and its trial) will find an early version of a new feature in the Tools menu. We will fully roll out this feature to CCleaner Professional in the coming weeks
General
- Fixed an issue that, in isolated cases, could cause some notifications to be shown too often

Source: Release Notes

Last edited by a moderator:

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
It is not yet available for download, at least in my country. Thank you very much. Best regards.

Reactions: stefanos

aw_student

Mar 4, 2019
CCLeaner offers powerful set of security features. It also seems to be a tool when found on corporate systems is perceived as a risk. Question: Are organizations out there using CCLeaner as a corporate tool to keep systems clear, from future data leakage risks or similar reasoning?

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Can't see anything new in tools & it did an auto update, from the past I'm one of the lucky ones :) :)

Reactions: stefanos
L

Local Host

Thread author
Some users of CCleaner Professional (and its trial) will find an early version of a new feature in the Tools menu.
Talk about being vague.
CCLeaner offers powerful set of security features. It also seems to be a tool when found on corporate systems is perceived as a risk. Question: Are organizations out there using CCLeaner as a corporate tool to keep systems clear, from future data leakage risks or similar reasoning?
CCleaner adds nothing to security, nor have I ever seen any company using such tools, at max I've seen some driver installers which are extremely useful with ancient hardware.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author

Not sure I understand your question.

"
Protect privacy

Protect corporate data by remotely deleting browser search history, passwords and cookies"

Their cloud form is the best they say. CCleaner.com - CCleaner Product Matrix

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
How do people find this now? I feel like it doesn't find much compared to Wise Disk Clean/Wise Care 365.

~LDogg

Reactions: CyberTech

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.