My Firefox is infected with an annoying hyjack called Cdnsure.com.
Every webside that I open switches to Cdnsure.com (a blue page with nothing on it).
What is it? and why Can Malwarebytes not find it in my system?
Did you recently install any extensions or programs?
Let's reset Firefox and see if this redirect still happens.
To reset Firefox to its default settings, follow these steps:
- Open Firefox on your computer.
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the upper-right corner of the window to open the menu.
- Click on "Help" in the menu.
- Select "Troubleshooting Information" from the Help menu.
- In the Troubleshooting Information window, click on the "Refresh Firefox" button in the upper-right corner.
A confirmation dialog box will appear asking if you want to refresh Firefox. Click on the "Refresh Firefox" button to proceed.
Firefox will now close, and all of your bookmarks, history, passwords, and other data will be saved to a new profile folder on your computer. When Firefox restarts, it will be in its default state, with all extensions and themes disabled.
Note: Resetting Firefox will not delete your bookmarks, history, passwords, or other personal data. However, any customizations you have made to Firefox, such as extensions, themes, or preferences, will be lost.