Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Changelog Droid is a free application for Android devices that displays the changelog of all of your recently updated Android apps or apps for which updates are available. This depends on whether you have enabled automatic updates for apps or not.

changelogdroid337x600.jpg

Description
Watch all the changes of your apps AFTER or BEFORE updating them!
Are you tired of going through every updated application on the Play Store to see what the developer has changed? Changelog Droid solves this problem by fetching all the information directly from the Play Store after or before you update them.

Key Features:

- All the recent changes directly from the Play Store
- Update notification and manual update check
- Version history containing all changelogs
- Observe apps that you don't have installed
- Blacklist apps that you don't want to update
- Quick Search for all of your apps

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Plexx

Do you recommend this app?

Reason I am asking is because on a daily basis I have friends asking me about apps and its updates and how to check if they are the latest and what not. Only problem is I don't have a droid, so every answer I give is always this: I am unable to answer.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Biozfear said:
Do you recommend this app?

Reason I am asking is because on a daily basis I have friends asking me about apps and its updates and how to check if they are the latest and what not. Only problem is I don't have a droid, so every answer I give is always this: I am unable to answer.

yes, it is for any android phone.Works good if you have automatic updates on.You could still find out the same info but it would take some clicking around this is faster.You can configure Changelog Droid to monitor the store for you to display notifications when updates for installed apps are available. What’s interesting is that you can also monitor non-installed apps this way, so that you can keep tabs on an application without installing it.

P

Plexx

Cool, I shall grab the first test subject and ask him to install it and take it from there.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.