Battle Cheap Gaming Laptop sites that Ship to Germany?

Janl1992l

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Hey there. Anyone here know good "cheap" sites where i can buy a gaming laptop and pay monthly for it? Should be avaiable to be shipped to germany.

Thanks in advance. :)

Reactions: LASER_oneXM

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Hey there. Anyone here know good "cheap" sites where i can buy a gaming laptop and pay monthly for it? Should be avaiable to be shipped to germany.

Thanks in advance. :)
On a payment plan ? most will require you to buy within Germany and for
the obvious reason, if you decide to not pay they can't get it back, or at least
it is very hard for them. Good luck with that. I know that no stores in the US or
UK will touch a international sale that requires a payment plan, unless your talking
corporate purchases. The risk is too high.
Websites won't touch that either, at least the honest ones won't.
EDIT:
One thing you may try, apply for ebay credit, if they extend you a credit line I
think they may ship with a minimal payment ?

Last edited:
Reactions: LASER_oneXM and Ink

Janl1992l

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
On a payment plan ? most will require you to buy within Germany and for
the obvious reason, if you decide to not pay they can't get it back, or at least
it is very hard for them. Good luck with that. I know that no stores in the US or
UK will touch a international sale that requires a payment plan, unless your talking
corporate purchases. The risk is too high.
Websites won't touch that either, at least the honest ones won't.
EDIT:
One thing you may try, apply for ebay credit, if they extend you a credit line I
think they may ship with a minimal payment ?
Hey, thank you for your answer. Thats maybe true that it does not work international. German sites are okay too but i dont realy know where to look because i have no idea about good sites.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
German sites are okay too but i dont realy know where to look because i have no idea about good sites.
You need to find the best site for this relative to the country you live in, and you specified that they would
"ship to Germany" , seeing you won't find international for payment plans, someone from Germany will
have to recommend Online stores as I am not lucky enough to be in beautiful Germany :(
I would Imagine a Google search and watching their rating would help ;)

Reactions: Janl1992l

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.