New Update Check Point SandBlast Zero-Day Protection (Enterprise Level)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
NOTE: Your company must have either a SandBlast Appliance or access to the SandBlast Cloud Service in order to use this extension.

Chrome Web Store: Check Point SandBlast Zero-Day Protection - Read Description

Protects users from advanced malware, phishing and zero-day attacks by performing real-time analysis
Designed as an additional method for existing Check Point SandBlast customers to protect users from malicious websites malicious files downloaded using the Chrome browser, the SandBlast Web Extension blocks the most advanced and targeted web-based attacks from reaching your system.

Check Point SandBlast elevates threat prevention to the next level with evasion-resistant malware detection, all while ensuring rapid delivery of safe content. The extension provides a transparent interface for Chrome users to leverage three key capabilities:
  • Threat Emulation inspects incoming files within a secure sandboxing environment to detect even the most sophisticated zero-day threats.
  • Threat Extraction complements this solution by promptly delivering a safe reconstructed version of potentially malicious files, maintaining uninterrupted business flow.
  • Zero Phishing detects unknown phishing sites that target secure and confidential user information and prevents employees from reusing their corporate credentials on external sites
To learn more about Check Point SandBlast, please visit:
SandBlast Zero-Day Exploit Protection | Check Point Software

Video - For Informational Purposes

Screenshots - For Educational Purposes

upload_2016-8-29_14-45-9.png upload_2016-8-29_14-45-37.png upload_2016-8-29_14-46-6.png upload_2016-8-29_14-46-51.png

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Another bubble we can't test or see how it actually works. Half of this companies spend more money on this videos they make and marketing staff. I am sure of that.
This is basically something like deepviz i would assume with the extra it "cleans" files. Interesting but i can't test myself so i have 0 interest.

H

hjlbx

Interesting, but not practical for home user since it is an Enterprise solution. However, these sorts of things tend to "filter down" to some home solutions. Since Check Point wants no part of home consumers, it is extremely unlikely us home users will ever see any of it - unless another vendor that sells to home consumers copies these type of protections.

Bitdefender has something similar in its Intrusion Detection System and has had it for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.