Check & Secure - Are you part of a Botnet?

Cain

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Dec 19, 2013
I just came across this tool from cyscon GmbH which looks like it has some value, so I thought I would share my find.

The page is called Check & Secure and according to the developer, the tool is connected to a database containing more than 70 million data records of infected PCs and more than 300,000 URLs with malware infections. This information is updated by the second, allowing to keep pace with the extreme speed of development in the cyber threat sector.

e7j71v.png

They also boast the following... "We are specialized in the detection of cyber threats and their mitigation through a widespread network of data sensors such as honeypots or website plugins, alongside our excellent cooperations with anti-virus developers and security experts all around the world."

If anybody has any knowledge or past experience using this, please jump in and feel free to add on.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.