Chromebooks May Soon Dual Boot Between Chrome OS And Windows 10

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
$1,000+ for an Android phone, but foolish people have it the other way around. They are just making the phone OEMs filthy rich. And the phone OEMs will so very gladly keep taking peoples' money and just keep taking advantage of them. :X3:

Ill admit they got me once. I'm stuck with my Note 8 until next year. Every time i look at this phone i regret the purchase but at this point its too late.

You have definitely helped me look at this from a financial point of view instead of a needing the newest and best thing pov. Why buy a Note 8 (or any android phone) that costs you $1k (less if you feel like trading in your old phone) and comes with maybe 3 years of security updates. After which the device becomes a paperweight. Or buy the previous version of the iPhone for nearly a quarter of the cost of the Note and lasts nearly 5 to 6 years with security updates. I am not an iPhone fan, but if its gonna save me a lot of money in the long run then i am all for change.

Ill admit they got me once. I'm stuck with my Note 8 until next year. Every time i look at this phone i regret the purchase but at this point its too late.

You have definitely helped me look at this from a financial point of view instead of a needing the newest and best thing pov. Why buy a Note 8 (or any android phone) that costs you $1k (less if you feel like trading in your old phone) and comes with maybe 3 years of security updates. After which the device becomes a paperweight. Or buy the previous version of the iPhone for nearly a quarter of the cost of the Note and lasts nearly 5 to 6 years with security updates. I am not an iPhone fan, but if its gonna save me a lot of money in the long run then i am all for change.

I'm not a smart phone fan, but I am a fan of money. And saving money is almost the same as making money. It puts money back into your pocket.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.