Battle CIS (AV+FW) 2013 vs Zonealarm ( AV+FW) 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercurial

Level 6
Thread author
Oct 3, 2012
Hey, guys what would be a better choice as a free Internet Security Suite Comodo Internet Security Premium 2013 vs Zone Alarm AV + FW 2013

Detection - /10
Prevention - /10
Cleanup - /10
System Performance - /10
Protection - /10

P.S. I know both are good products, i just wanna know which one is better with their 2013 lineup. Just been to busy to test them myself so all the info from my fellow mems would be appreciated!! :D

Thanks.

raxa707

Level 1
Verified
Nov 4, 2012
havent tried zonealarm but here is how comodo performs

Detection - 8/10
Prevention - 9/10
Cleanup -8 /10
System Performance - 10/10
Protection - 8.5/10

D

Deleted member 178

for Comodo i will say :

Detection - 7/10, good engine but not the best, it detects around 70% of the 0-days threats
Prevention - 9/10, the main purpose of it, so it got that very good score
Cleanup - 6/10, comodo delete and can't repair , so...
System Performance - 7/10, the AV is not so light on responsiveness and v6 uses more RAM than v5.
Protection - 8/10 , protection is "detection + prevention" , but with the new features i will say 8.

House_maniac

Level 1
Sep 21, 2011
for comodo

Detection - 9/10
Prevention - 9/10
Cleanup -10 /10
System Performance - 10/10 very light on my pc
Protection - 9.7/10

only one thing with the new version some will find it difficult to configure it as you should click on tasks to acess setting but i heard it will be fix soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.