none yet
Motherboard
MSI B365M PRO-VDH Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Storage
Intel H10 512GB
Case
Cougar MG120 G MicroATX Mini Tower Case
PSU (Power Supply)
Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 ARGB 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
Monitor (Display)
Acer 27" Nitro black
About
Extra device (other purpose)
Keyboard and Mouse
Ducky One 2 RGB White TKL Mechanical Keyboard with Kailh Silent Pink switches.
Mad Catz The Authentic R.A.T. 8+ Optical Gaming Mouse
Notes
Still searching for a gpu.
My computer protection
TechYesCity (trimmed windows) install image, Internx (cloud backup), AdGuard, Xeovo VPN (wireguard), DNS over TLS (nextDNS), Netgear Armor (bitdefender total), BitLocker, unprivileged local account, controlled folder access, windows logon via YubiKey

Cleo

Level 3
May 25, 2020
Just for visits to my parents on odd weekends. Here's what available GPUwise with a rough "value for money" index.
I'm leaning towards the 1650 Super or the 2060.

GPU_options.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

The_King

Level 7
Verified
Aug 2, 2020
The first thing to check is that the CPU 4/8 pin power adapter is inserted properly.
Best to removes all devices including SSD and try booting with only 1 stick in DIMM slot A2.
If the PC successfully boots use A2 and B2 for dual-channel memory.

Here is the support page for your mobo you can also check your storage and RAM compatibility with
the board.

Cleo

Level 3
May 25, 2020
I can barely notice any gaming difference between this and my work rig(2970WX, 3070TI) on my preferred game settings. I also regret buying the H10 when they flooded Gumtree months ago when Intel announced its end-of-life. The mobo support for it is weak af. I never got the Optane cache recognised even with this "Optane/RST board partner" mobo. The next build I'm planning is all Maxsun/be-quiet! on whatever Ryzen ___X for B550M I can score a deal on.