Troubleshoot Clicking issue on Google Chrome

yatesy

Thread author
May 30, 2017
Very often on Chrome when left clicking it can not register and I will have to click it 3-4 times for it to finally register and then also a lot of the time when left clicking it can take me back to the page I was last on. This happens mostly on sites like Twitter and Facebook.
I've removed all malware (I previously had a trojan on my pc) and TwinHeadedEagle successfully helped me do this. I've now tried re-installing chrome which they told me to do and that still hasn't worked, and they have redirected me here. It would mean so much if someone could help me here as I have no idea what's going on and it's so frustrating!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.