Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.5.398119.328 is Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senkei

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
Hello Friends !
smiley.gif

Here we are very excited and happy to announce that Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.5.398119.328 new version is now released ! Thank you very much for all your feedbacks and patience for the reported issues ! We will keep improving with new releases.

A Basic Cloud Antivirus ? or A Unique Cloud Antivirus with Default Deny Shield ?
lamp.gif
lamp.gif

Comodo Cloud Antivirus is your Unique protection tool with its world’s first and one & only Default Deny Shield ! You are under protection not only with the up-to-date cloud based antivirus database but also a unique system that analyses all unknown files on your end point thanks to Sandbox and Valkyrie server capabilities !

Full Protection For Free , Unknown File Analysis: For Free
thumbup.gif

Comodo Cloud Antivirus is now has a special domain on Valkyrie server side ! Valkyrie server is one of the most important file analysis server of Comodo which is being used in important Enterprise Products ; serving enterprise customers. We give you this unique experince for free for your endpoint protection !

Now it is even more powerful as we have developed a consumer special domain on Valkyrie service for our CCAV users which will increase the analysis performance of the submitted unknown files !
CCAV having the most powerful and unique tool ; Default Deny Shield, will fullfill all your needs for online protection !

As you know we are also improving Valkyrie system gradually, expect new releases in short terms and our calendar will be very dynamic !

***You , being the most important participant of this protection chain, help us to improve the product with your feedbacks . We are the warriors against the unknowns, you make us more powerful ! Internet will be a more secure place with the help of Comodo users !***

Please always keep in mind that this product is being shaped with your feedbacks, this is your product! Because You are important for us and we are here to support you for your online protection needs. Please keep providing your feedbacks for us to serve you the best!

Note: Users with previous versions installed will receive an update with this release.

Thank you very much to you all in advance !!

What's new in 1.5.398119.328?

- CCAV Special domain on Valkyrie server that will increase the analysis level and quality.
- Fixed:
-System starts slow when restart for the first time after CCAV installation in some systems.
-cab file signed by trusted vendor is now trusted

Download Now !

Comodo Cloud Antivirus Hotfix V1.5.398119.328

http://download.comodo.com/ccav/installers/ccav_installer.exe

L

Lucent Warrior

Tried & already uninstalled it.

The mentioned Valkyrie improvement/analysis performance is still a fail i.e app 3 & 1/2 hours & not a single file was analyzed.
Have thrown it in the VM, and while not taking as long as it seems to be for you, it is still a painful experience awaiting the verdict from Valkyrie on the first ratings scan with legit MS files/apps. It had 45 to begin with and hour later im down to 33.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913
D

Deleted member 2913

Have thrown it in the VM, and while not taking as long as it seems to be for you, it is still a painful experience awaiting the verdict from Valkyrie on the first ratings scan with legit MS files/apps. It had 45 to begin with and hour later im down to 33.
Actually when Valkyrie works, it works for couple hours & so And when Valkyrie doesn't works then it doesn't works for hours or even days. And this was the same with every previous versions So dont know what with every versions they mean Valkyrie improvements, analysis improvements, etc...?

H

hjlbx

There is behind-the-scenes rumors that CCAV will be the freeware replacement for CIS; CIS\CFW will eventually (at some point in the future) be trial-ware and then require license purchase for full functionality. In other words, the rumor is that eventually COMODO is going to maintain CCAV as their freeware offering and CIS\CFW will be paid internet security suite\firewall-sandbox just like any other vendor. The costs for maintaining and developing CIS\CFW are quite high and COMODO doesn't want to support it as a freeware forever.

If this is, indeed, true then it certainly isn't a surprise.

Try getting accurate infos on this one... deny, deny, deny... errrr, ehhhhm... perhaps... errrr, ehhhm... it's gonna happen... errrr, ehhhm... we don't know... etc, etc.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
There is behind-the-scenes rumors that CCAV will be the freeware replacement for CIS; CIS\CFW will eventually (at some point in the future) be trial-ware and then require license purchase for full functionality. In other words, the rumor is that eventually COMODO is going to maintain CCAV as their freeware offering and CIS\CFW will be paid internet security suite\firewall-sandbox just like any other vendor. The costs for maintaining and developing CIS\CFW are quite high and COMODO doesn't want to support it as a freeware forever.

Try getting accurate infos on this one... deny, deny, deny... errrr, ehhhhm... perhaps... errrr, ehhhm... it's gonna happen... errrr, ehhhm... we don't know... etc, etc.
Maybe that will be good and eventually they will fix all those bugs and provide proper support. One can hope for CFW better days.

Y

yigido

It is not confirmed. and It is not officailly released new :) First time I heard about it. Lets see then...
If this will be happen, then I will close the CIS book forever, I love its free-ness . I still not like CCAV. It never felt me like I am using CIS.
Thanks God, I have Zemana!

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
It is not confirmed. and It is not officailly released new :) First time I heard about it. Lets see then...
If this will be happen, then I will close the CIS book forever, I love its free-ness . I still not like CCAV. It never felt me like I am using CIS.
Thanks God, I have Zemana!
This coul be great news, more money for development a bug fixes.

Y

yigido

This coul be great news, more money for development a bug fixes.
I do not think so they already have money, imo. More than 1000 employee and more than one report for one bug.
Still not solved bugs :) Money is not the solution for development imo

woodrowbone

Level 10
Verified
Dec 24, 2011
I have been waiting a couple of months for Valkyrie to do some analyzing, nothing happened.
Today I uninstalled and installed again, and now it works, or should I say it works "comodo style"?
Valkyrie analyzes 2 files per hour at best :eek:
Hope they get this going soon, they may be on to something here.

/W

Y

yigido

I have been waiting a couple of months for Valkyrie to do some analyzing, nothing happened.
Today I uninstalled and installed again, and now it works, or should I say it works "comodo style"?
Valkyrie analyzes 2 files per hour at best :eek:
Hope they get this going soon, they may be on to something here.

/W
Run full scan and your all unknown files will be listed as "Being Analyzed"
Then see the "Lucky You" counter.. if you have too many unknown file,
please give your API key to devs. They will check the problem on their side.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
When is Comodo Internet Security v 9 out? If everything Melih/Comodo said they'd have staff on the moon, stick to realistic targets, not making grand statements that never materialize; it just makes Comodo a laughing stock of the AV industry.

Y

yigido

When is Comodo Internet Security v 9 out? If everything Melih/Comodo said they'd have staff on the moon, stick to realistic targets, not making grand statements that never materialize; it just makes Comodo a laughing stock of the AV industry.
I said it to you before on another thread. There will be no CIS 9.. the name and plans changed.
There will CIS 10, I believe it will be great software that prevent %100 of threats.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
Nothing, and I mean nothing will stop 100% of threats it's impossible! Wow, so version 10, that's due in 2020?

Reactions: SHvFl
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.