Not open for further replies.

Kate_L

in memoriam
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
Comodo is a little bugged, Qihoo IS is not really developed / supported anymore, Avast free ... I don't know I didn't use it in the last 100 years (since was version 4, I guess).

Any thoughts ?

Reactions: marg

monkeylove

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 9, 2014
YOU will make the chart watching their reviews.
If you interesting in comparison of specific AV's send me a private message, and i will try to help you .
Thank you

I'll just look at any results given in this thread. For now, it's still 360 for me.

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
Wish either 360 IS or TS works fast with Shadow Defender
2eocdms.jpg

Reactions: nissimezra

kiric96

Level 19
Verified
Well-known
Jul 10, 2014
Noticed that too

Not on my PC

well, in my pc some times the proactive defense overloads the CPU (some times means, to open folders in usb drives which has a lot of items)

Another thing is that if you use opera or chrome at least in IS version you wont get protection for bad urls. For TS also, but i have seen they added an url filter for chrome, i am not sure if it really works but as a opera user i dont see protection from both.

Reactions: nissimezra
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.