Computer running really slow. Possibly downloaded something with Malware in it

Thero

Thread author
Oct 22, 2014
Hello,

I believe I may have downloaded a file that had malware in it. I removed the file but my computer is still running extremely slow. I've done all the updates I could to the pc as well with no luck on the problem going away. It takes a long time just to alt tab to a different screen is how bad it is now (Roughly 5 mins). Attached is the files requested to be before help can be issued.

I have attached the files and have changed the preference's to be notify as instructed to do so.

Thanks in advance for your help

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Addition.txt
    47.9 KB · Views: 1

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

You were here couple of times.

• It is not our intent to repeatedly remove malware from the same member's machines. The intent of this free service performed by volunteers is to help remove malware from your machine, educate you on how it may have happened, and how to prevent that from happening again.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.