Computex 2019: New MSI GT76 Titan and GE65 Raider

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
MSI shows off its latest gear for extreme gamers at Computex 2019: the new GT76 Titan and GE65 Raider.

MSI MSI GE65 Raider

The GT76 Titan proves it can deliver powerful desktop-level performance in a laptop, with a design inspired by exotic cars. Under the hood, it pairs an Intel Core i9 desktop processor, overclocked to 5.0GHz across all eight cores, and top-of-the-line RTX 2080 graphics. Because so much power can overheat a machine, MSI’s exclusive Cooler Boost Titan keeps it cool by generating 2.25 times the airflow.

To enhance gamers’ visual experience with a panoramic view, the GT76 provides a 17.3-inch, 144Hz thin bezel display. The flagship also features upgraded wired-and-wireless networking, with Killer DoubleShot Pro now supporting 2.5 Gbps LAN and Wi-Fi 6.

This gaming flagship not only comes with the robust hardware but also gives gamers complete freedom to upgrade the internals with more storage and memory capacity, just like a desktop.

MSI GE65 Raider

The latest GE65 Raider continues its predecessor’s powerful performance. Forged with latest RTX graphics and 9th Generation Intel Core i9 processor, the GE65 can easily handle demanding AAA games titles. It also has the latest Killer Wi-Fi 6.

Its ultra-fast 240Hz IPS-level thin bezel display ensures sharp and clear images in a compact form factor. The new two-toned mesh design at the underside of the unit, inspired by a dragon theme, provides better ventilation and prevents hot air recirculation.

The post Computex 2019: MSI pushes gaming boundaries with new GT76 Titan and latest GE65 Raider appeared first on Windows Experience Blog.

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
With GSYNC the battery lasts only 1-2hrs regardless of battery capacity. When on battery, most chips throttle to 2GHz (CPU) and on GPU(1GHz on core) otherwise battery will be dead instantly.

Ya, but that will RIP performance. High End hardware demands a lot of juice, you know? This laptop is for stationary not for traveling.

Reactions: Vasudev

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
I carry similar thing that had same issues but it now lasts for 6-7hrs easily.

I am talking about GT76 Titan with that insane specs. Battery is going to last like 30 minutes or an hour max gaming with that high end specs MSI is putting onto that laptop. In addition, the laptop is going to be heavy as heck. I don't think anyone is willing to carry 20lb+ laptop with them. The battery will take up like 30% space of the chassis; therefore, it will not going to last long when it is gaming. The 5GHz CPU will going consume a lot of juices along with RTX 2070 or RTX 2080.

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
I am talking about GT76 Titan with that insane specs. Battery is going to last like 30 minutes or an hour max gaming with that high end specs MSI is putting onto that laptop. In addition, the laptop is going to be heavy as heck. I don't think anyone is willing to carry 20lb+ laptop with them. The battery will take up like 30% space of the chassis; therefore, it will not going to last long when it is gaming. The 5GHz CPU will going consume a lot of juices along with RTX 2070 or RTX 2080.
Battery will shut down on gaming at 5GHz and its built into firmware. If battery pulls more than 75-80W it will shut down and 5GHz is achieved only on AC when sufficient power is available.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.