Artwork [CONCEPT] Xvirus Anti-Malware

Discussion in 'Device Customization & ArtWork' started by Wave, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Anker_by

Anker_by Level 4

Jun 23, 2015
    Portugal
    Windows 8.1
    Kaspersky
    Very nice UI, i hope testing it when is release of course!!

Der.Reisende, Wave, Andrew999 and 3 others like this.
  2. HarborFront

HarborFront Level 34
    Content Creator

Oct 9, 2016
    Far East
    Hi @Wave

Is this a joint project between you and @Dani Santos....I mean the Xvirus AntiMalware 1.0?

Just make sure the text in the screens are legible and large enough to cater for high resolution screen like 4K. FYI, the text in the new AVG AV are just too small for my QHD+ screen which is less than 4K resolution

Thanks

Der.Reisende, Wave, SHvFl and 2 others like this.
  3. Wave

Wave Guest

No. I'm afraid my project is completely separate to Xvirus Personal Guard/Anti-Malware.

Der.Reisende, SHvFl and Dani Santos like this.
  4. BugCode

BugCode Level 10

Jan 9, 2017
    FireFighter
    Oeno Island
    :d "joint" project-x, actually looking good! Just calm down dudes and work forward when you are motivated and "stoned" of course. If you are sleepy and tired and try do something "good" in the end result is ,,,well u know!

So, i will waiting first release and i hope you buddys going to released after is really good tested and will be rareness first release "softwares market" what doesn't have so many "holes" in the concept. Hhehee, good luck and keep relax!

-BC

5. Dani Santos

Dani Santos From Xvirus
    Developer

Jun 3, 2014
    Portugal
    Windows 10
    Xvirus
    Wave is just doing the UI that I may or may not use. I am the only one working on the project at the moment

6. Wave

Wave Guest

I've helped him with concept designs like I've been doing now in the past, I'm even on the credits for some of them (maybe it was the 4.0), but I've got much better at designing over the years... Currently I am not working with him on his project but if I'm allowed then I will help him with something as long as it's dynamic based and being written in C/C++ (for that component), since Xvirus is .NET and I want to stay away from programming in .NET languages since I personally do not like the problematic comparisons to C/C++, but hey! That's just me ;)

7. Mops21

Mops21 Level 22
    Trusted

Oct 25, 2014
    #27 Mops21, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    Hi @Wave

Can you make some screenshots of popups please as example when it detect a File please

With best Regards
    Mops21

8. Wave

Wave Guest

Der.Reisende and JM Security like this.
  9. Mops21

Mops21 Level 22
    Trusted

Oct 25, 2014

Ah okay thank you very much for your Info

With best Regards
    Mops21

10. Wave

Wave Guest

yh i did say the other day that it wont be completed for awhile since i have other work todo... maybe sometime next week i might come back to this and do the alert gui, who knows

Der.Reisende, BugCode and JM Security like this.
  11. Mops21

Mops21 Level 22
    Trusted

Oct 25, 2014
    Ah okay thank you very much for your Info

With best Regards
    Mops21

12. Xsjx

Xsjx Level 13

Feb 21, 2017
    Netherlands
    Windows 10
    Avira
    Nice gui!

13. Mops21

Mops21 Level 22
    Trusted

Oct 25, 2014
    Hi @Wave

And can you make screenshots from the scan windows and from the settings menü please when you have time

With best Regards
    Mops21

14. Der.Reisende

Der.Reisende Level 32
    Trusted AV Tester

Dec 27, 2014
    Tax Officer
    Germany
    Windows 10
    Quick Heal
    Looks very modern, thank you for sharing! Maybe you could try a white background, too?:)

Dani Santos, BugCode and Wave like this.