User Artwork [CONCEPT] Xvirus Anti-Malware

W

Wave

Hi @Wave

Is this a joint project between you and @Dani Santos....I mean the Xvirus AntiMalware 1.0?

Just make sure the text in the screens are legible and large enough to cater for high resolution screen like 4K. FYI, the text in the new AVG AV are just too small for my QHD+ screen which is less than 4K resolution

Thanks
No. I'm afraid my project is completely separate to Xvirus Personal Guard/Anti-Malware.

:d "joint" project-x, actually looking good! Just calm down dudes and work forward when you are motivated and "stoned" of course. If you are sleepy and tired and try do something "good" in the end result is ,,,well u know!

So, i will waiting first release and i hope you buddys going to released after is really good tested and will be rareness first release "softwares market" what doesn't have so many "holes" in the concept. Hhehee, good luck and keep relax!

-BC

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Developer
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Xvirus
Hi @Wave

Is this a joint project between you and @Dani Santos....I mean the Xvirus AntiMalware 1.0?

Just make sure the text in the screens are legible and large enough to cater for high resolution screen like 4K. FYI, the text in the new AVG AV are just too small for my QHD+ screen which is less than 4K resolution

Thanks
Wave is just doing the UI that I may or may not use. I am the only one working on the project at the moment

W

Wave

No. I'm afraid my project is completely separate to Xvirus Personal Guard/Anti-Malware.
I've helped him with concept designs like I've been doing now in the past, I'm even on the credits for some of them (maybe it was the 4.0), but I've got much better at designing over the years... Currently I am not working with him on his project but if I'm allowed then I will help him with something as long as it's dynamic based and being written in C/C++ (for that component), since Xvirus is .NET and I want to stay away from programming in .NET languages since I personally do not like the problematic comparisons to C/C++, but hey! That's just me ;)

Mops21

Level 23
Trusted
Hi @Wave

Can you make some screenshots of popups please as example when it detect a File please

With best Regards
Mops21

Last edited:

Mops21

Level 23
Trusted
yh i did say the other day that it wont be completed for awhile since i have other work todo... maybe sometime next week i might come back to this and do the alert gui, who knows
Ah okay thank you very much for your Info

With best Regards
Mops21

Mops21

Level 23
Trusted
Hi @Wave

And can you make screenshots from the scan windows and from the settings menü please when you have time

With best Regards
Mops21

Der.Reisende

Level 35
Trusted
AV-Tester
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Tencent
Hello everyone! :)

Today I decided I would make an GUI concept for Xvirus Anti-Malware 1.0 - there isn't really an Anti-Malware version of Xvirus yet, there's only the Personal Guard... It's just a made up concept I thought of.

1. Easily perform a full system, quick, trace or custom scan.
2. Easily access the logs, cloud, toolbox and clean-up areas directly from the home screen - the clean-up box should be able to be customized by the user to another area from a right click menu.
3. Receive reports on the protection status in the green box at the bottom left.
4. Shield protection: file system protection (real-time guard), behavior blocker (behavior guard), exploit mitigation (exploit guard), firewall (network guard) and web protection (web guard).
5. Anti-Executable lock-down -> block all execution of software unless it's been marked as known and clean on the cloud/more than a % of users connected to the Xvirus cloud are using it, unless it's been manually excluded by the user.
6. Password protection for any settings modification + a UAC prompt before any guards can be disabled (tampered with).
7. Dynamic heuristic engine working with score levels (for on-execution programs).
8. Sandbox with auto-sandbox capabilities -> allow programs to launch but restrict specific behavior automatically such as registry/file/network access).
9. Clean-up is a tool to clean the browser history/cookies/saved passwords and the such -> supports real-time cleaning like CCleaner premium.

About the trace scanner - it'll be designed to scan for traces of previous malware infections (e.g. via registry GUIDs) and clean them out. The custom scan should have additional options such as scanning memory and also for rootkits/master boot record infection.

Hopefully you like the above ideas too.

It's just a basic concept I designed while I was stoned out my nut earlier (about 1 hour ago), so hopefully you like it... And if it turns out to be awful, well at least now you know why! :p

NOTE: So far I have only done the first screen, there will be more to come hopefully within the next week. I'll update the thread over time and reply back to let you know when a new modification/screen is available, so be sure to follow the thread if you're interested.

The previews are attached as files to this thread.

Edit 1:
I have edited the first screen so I have updated the attachment and I have also uploaded 2 more previews for the partial and unprotected screens. ;)

Let me know what you all think; please rate it out of 5 and explain what you like/don't like about it, and also let me know if you think this could potentially be better than the existent GUI of the Personal Guard (and if so try to explain why in the comments)!

Thanks! :)
Looks very modern, thank you for sharing! Maybe you could try a white background, too?:)