Congratulations to all! MalwareTips has more than 50.000 Members!

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
As one of the long time user here in MalwareTips, I witness the overall upgrades, the progress and many more. Even the members who join, have experience lots of challenges and obstacles but again it maintained to be a role model security and technology forum.

This deserve to have lifetime achievement award. :D

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hey Guys and Gals. MT is not that old. Three years in help forums is just a baby. We will grow because we have the best and friendliest members in the world. Please do not change your ways MT. Stay with what got you here @Jack. Please don't listen to those that want to make MT like other help forums. Lets stay friendly and work together as a team. My Dad always said "Son remember two heads working together are better than one" I like this!
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/two_heads_are_better_than_one

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi! Hoping MT can branch out a little to other areas in the future. I know it was designed to research and remove malware, but hoping MT can grow into a forum that offers members help in other areas also. I have a lot to share about W7 and other things. Know some things about malware but it's not my specialty. Great forum! Yes is can be addictive. We will see 20,000 real soon!;)

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
I'm addicted also. Hey Guys and Gals. Rome wasn't built in a day. Mt is a fairly new site on the help forums. It may grow slow at first.
One member at a time, but MT will get to #1, and one day and you will be proud that you became a member when MT was just a babe.
;):)
PS I'll be staying here and pestering the staff with my crazy threads and replies as long as the staff allows me to do so.
Yes I'm addicted too! Great staff. Great members! Welcome to MT my friends!
Gary

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.