Constantly attacked by localhost

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonsmedley

Thread author
Sep 8, 2017
Hello I'm new here and in need of help, I'm constantly getting hacked in which I've lost 4 phones 2 laptops and currently about to lose my third. I believe its found a way to the router and my root on my devices and I can't get rid as I can't log into and change router settings as it stops me or forces me to have to reset it and its infected every computer/device I have to stop them from working I believe its a remote user/proxy vocalist and its everywhere even when I try to format disks and start a fresh its still infecting it. I have tried every forum or most programmes to get rid but I cant.. it removes all my admin rights and runs using Bluetooth pan so even if router is off it still has a way through.. it uses localhost or scvhost.exe and many others.. any advice please? Thank you

Syafiq

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2017
Hello I'm new here and in need of help, I'm constantly getting hacked in which I've lost 4 phones 2 laptops and currently about to lose my third. I believe its found a way to the router and my root on my devices and I can't get rid as I can't log into and change router settings as it stops me or forces me to have to reset it and its infected every computer/device I have to stop them from working I believe its a remote user/proxy vocalist and its everywhere even when I try to format disks and start a fresh its still infecting it. I have tried every forum or most programmes to get rid but I cant.. it removes all my admin rights and runs using Bluetooth pan so even if router is off it still has a way through.. it uses localhost or scvhost.exe and many others.. any advice please? Thank you
Welcome to MT ! I hope you can fix your issues here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.