Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajay123

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 12, 2014
Hello Guys,
I'm currently using ESS 9 beta and would like to move to EIS. I've got EAM key during giveaway through MalwareTips and i installed EAM along with ESS but since it dosen't include any firewall i'm a bit afraid .. Is there any way to convert EAM key to EIS??
Thank you :)

Reactions: omidomi
H

hjlbx

Hello Guys,
I'm currently using ESS 9 beta and would like to move to EIS. I've got EAM key during giveaway through MalwareTips and i installed EAM along with ESS but since it dosen't include any firewall i'm a bit afraid .. Is there any way to convert EAM key to EIS??
Thank you :)

Generally Emsi is very good about converting EAM to EIS licenses, but knowing how they work, when they discover you have one of the licenses from the Polish Give-A-Way, they might not do it. Furthermore, normally they charge for the difference in cost between EAM and EIS.

Here is the general procedure:

1. Register at Emsi support forum
2. Submit PM request for license conversion from EAM to EIS to Christian Peters.

They'll let you know...

Do NOT post your license infos on the open forum.

Best Regards,

HJLBX

Reactions: Ajay123

Ajay123

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 12, 2014
Thank you for your help guys... I will use ESS 9 beta till its beta license expires....When using EAM any firewall programs other than windows firewall needed?

H

hjlbx

Thank you for your help guys... I will use ESS 9 beta till its beta license expires....When using EAM any firewall programs other than windows firewall needed?

You might want to consider adding outbound network notifications. BiniSoft's Windows Firewall Control will achieve this for you.

$10 Lifetime License, unlimited installs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.