App Review Coranti 2012 - real-time test (andrzejc76)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

SecurityChecks

Thread author
Aug 5, 2012
RE: Coranti 2012 - real-time test.

Yes - andrzejc76, this is my channel.

I did about 60 tests, but not all are still in the channel, send them successively.

I can still throw a few test programs, if you wanted to send you soon on my channel on YT.

P

Plexx

Although I do not understand polish, I can get an idea on the actual test. Thanks :)

SecurityChecks

Thread author
Aug 5, 2012

Some tests have been describing, and Polish and English, so you can read the comments in the film.

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011

Biozfear said:
Although I do not understand polish, I can get an idea on the actual test. Thanks :)

00:15 - disable program and check settings
00:49 - here correction made ​​by selecting the program to block all threats
04:13 - scan folders with malware using option in context menu
06:45 - start running malicious files
12:56 - scan operating system using Coranti
13:15 - program doesn't found any threats
13:21 - now is time for additional scan using HitmanPro
13:31 - HitmanPro found threats

my English is bad, but this will be probably better than translate.google.com

P

Plexx

Thank you very much for the translation. Yes I was using Google Translate for that but soon gave up:p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.