Assigned Could we expect any enhancements to Zemana AntiLogger Free?

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Zemana last updated their AntiLogger Free product in November 2015 to provide full support for Windows 10, amongst other fixes.

Latest version as of date, 1.8.2.320.

Apart from bug fixes, could we expect any further enhancements to ZAL Free this year (2016)?

bunchuu

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
I use ZAL premium. However, I expect them to keep improving. Spyshelter has more update than ZAL :(

Reactions: XhenEd

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
If ZAL isn't updated that means there are no needs for it. It has reached its peak and when developers see a need to update it, then they will do it.

Reactions: Ink

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
If ZAL isn't updated that means there are no needs for it. It has reached its peak and when developers see a need to update it, then they will do it.
I understand it's a basic AntiLogger with SSL Intrusion Prevention, but wouldn't mind seeing some features dropped down from the Premium version.

That said, it's not broken and it works as expected. :)

@Overkill I actually like the current user interface, I assume you wish for a modern UI?

D

Deleted member 178

few years ago , ZAL had limited protection on x64 machine because of Patchguard, how is it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.