Counting how often the amount of keys are press on the keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentin N

Level 2
Thread author
Feb 25, 2011
Hey all :)

I am about to write a review and I would like to know once I begin to use the keyboard how often, during the testing period, a button of the keyboard is pressed. Since I suck at googling I would like if you know an application that do such thing.

Many thanks in advance

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Valentin N said:
jamescv7 said:
Typing more specific from Google, may found like this search direct from Wikipedia link.

Also this.

Thanks :) Do you know if I have to be registered or can I use it just like that?

WhatPulse is a freeware version and compatible for Windows while Keyboard Tracer has the unregistered version with limitations.

So overall they can use without any certain requirements.

Valentin N

Level 2
Thread author
Feb 25, 2011
jamescv7 said:
Valentin N said:
jamescv7 said:
Typing more specific from Google, may found like this search direct from Wikipedia link.

Also this.

Thanks :) Do you know if I have to be registered or can I use it just like that?

WhatPulse is a freeware version and compatible for Windows while Keyboard Tracer has the unregistered version with limitations.

So overall they can use without any certain requirements.

Lightraffic says it contains malware (Keyboard Tracer) so remove it until the mods says anything; I have reported, so that they can take a closer look.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Possibilities of a related keylogger software since its collecting/ recording keystrokes.

WhatPulse isn't spyware as stated from Wikipedia so its safe to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.