Creators Update Free Edition (Unofficial Bloatware-Free ISO Download)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
I still don't understand way people don't do that .ISO them self's?
I tired and I gave up after an hour. Making modified ISO takes really long time (at least in my case). Just removing OneDrive took about 20 minutes, if not more. When I'll upgrade to Windows 10, I'll install original ISO and remove unnecessary stuff manually, step by step.

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
I tired and I gave up after an hour. Making modified ISO takes really long time (at least in my case). Just removing OneDrive took about 20 minutes, if not more. When I'll upgrade to Windows 10, I'll install original ISO and remove unnecessary stuff manually, step by step.
And you also consider the possible instability problems if people don't exactly know what they are doing.

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
And you also consider the possible instability problems if people don't exactly know what they are doing.
Couldn't agree more! I'd rather install original ISO because I know that there won't be problems after installation.
Here I would never install it, I must admit I did consider it briefly though. :D
I did too but as soon as I saw that just making an customized ISO takes a really long time, I gave up.

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014

Hole process is take about 2h (on SSD) - boot original ISO in explorer, extract all in DVD folder (of program), run program, remove unwanted stuff, apply changes and make new ISO

Reactions: tonibalas

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Knowledge and Time required.

Where's your share?

I created .iso for me, what is good for me doesn't have to be good for others.
Because of that I say that everyone should do it for himself and to be 100% sure there is nothing malicious inside.
This is very easy to do, no need for so much Knowledge (there is also very good video tut), only a little free time ;).

Reactions: Marko :)
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.