CrowdStrike Announces Special Offer for Symantec Enterprise Customers

[correlate]

Level 18
Thread author
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
In the wake of recent news about Broadcom acquiring Symantec, we’ve received inquiries from Symantec customers asking us how to make the switch to CrowdStrike. To address these inquiries, we are pleased to announce a special offer that will help Symantec customers make a streamlined transition to CrowdStrike®. This offer includes substantial savings, but more importantly, it ensures that Symantec enterprise customers can seamlessly upgrade to the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform and get better endpoint protection, reduced complexity and enhanced performance.

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
I sorta doubt that many (if any) Symantec customers made inquiries to CrowdStrike.

Changing enterprise architecture is a costly and time-consuming process. Many enterprise employments have a contractual time period. Symantec usually tests better than CrowdStrike.

Most companies would take a wait-and-see approach and see how things go under Broadcom.

Seems like just a CrowdStrike marketing stunt to me.

And I run an unmanaged CrowdStrike endpoint -- and I like it. It's light and lively.

Thanks Correlate.

L

Local Host

I sorta doubt that many (if any) Symantec customers made inquiries to CrowdStrike.

Changing enterprise architecture is a costly and time-consuming process. Many enterprise employments have a contractual time period. Symantec usually tests better than CrowdStrike.

Most companies would take a wait-and-see approach and see how things go under Broadcom.

Seems like just a CrowdStrike marketing stunt to me.

And I run an unmanaged CrowdStrike endpoint -- and I like it. It's light and lively.

Thanks Correlate.
I agree, most companies take the stance "If ain't broken, don't fix it", they rather waste their time and resources on other stuff.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.