Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Remember when the sky fell last week? Of course you don't. You were too busy fussing over the Crysis 2 leak to notice. Turns out, though, that even being gobsmacked by the unsolicited distribution of its biggest game ever wasn't enough to take the spring out of Crytek's step. There's a simple reason for that: it actually wasn't so bad.
crysis-2-wallpaper3_0.jpg

TorrentFreak's stats showed that the still rough-around-the-edges leak only managed to initially garner 10,000 completed downloads. In the grand scheme of piracy related antics, that's like stealing a stick of gum from a convenience store. So, what's the deal? Are people only pretending to be interested in Crysis 2? Nope. Speaking during Gamesblog Live, Crytek's Nathan Camarillo showered an incredibly supportive community with praise.

More details - link

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Crysis 2 Leaked Beta - First 25 minutes :yipi:

Last edited:
R

RMJR

I love crysis, but my new laptop cant handle it :(

Specs:

i5-430M 2,26GHz, 3MB L3 cache (Somehow it can be boost up to 2,53 GHz, i have seen it in the intel gadget)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 (Up to 2235MB HyperMemory)
4GB DDR3 Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.