On Sale! CyberGhost VPN: 1-Yr, 2-Yr and Lifetime Subscription (Ending In: 6 days)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
System Requirements

• iOS 9 and later
  • Android OS 4.0 and later
  • MacOS 10.7 and later
  • Windows
Important Details

• Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
  • Length of access: lifetime (Note: CyberGhost lifetime keys have a runtime of 5 years because this is the machine lifetime for such a subscription, but the subscription may be renewed at no additional charge after 5 years)
  • Number of devices: 5
  • Unlimited traffic and bandwidth
  • Automatic killswitch
  • Number of servers: 1,300+
  • Manufacturer 30-day money back guarantee
  • 256-bit AES encryption
  • OpenVPN, L2TP-IPsec and PPTP protocols
  • No log policy

The Pitch
All this talk of cybercriminals, data leaks, and government espionage makes the web seem like a scary place, but with CyberGhost VPN in your corner, you can take back your browsing and surf using top-tier security. Reeling in nearly 6 million monthly site visitors, CyberGhost has made a name for itself by providing users with tough 256-AES bit encryption that keeps your personal data under wraps and even unlocks geo-restricted content, like Netflix and Hulu, when you're overseas. You can mask your online movements to beat the cookies companies place on your browser and sidestep malicious content using CyberGhost's dedicated library. And, unlike other VPNs, CyberGhost keeps absolutely zero log of your browsing movements, so you can rest assured that your data remains private.

• Surf across the globe w/ access to over 1300 servers worldwide
  • Enjoy more content w/ high speeds & unlimited traffic and bandwidth
  • Browse safely on up to 5 devices at a time
  • Block malicious content via CyberGhost's dedicated datebase
  • Protect your online transactions thanks to tough, 256-AES bit encryption
  • Access geo-restricted sites no matter where you browse

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
I bought this a few weeks ago, lifetime license gives you about 5 years which is renewable at no cost according to some comment I read.

Even if it's only a 5 year license it's still really worth it, I've been with cyberghost for at least 5 years now and it has never failed me in terms of providing me good connections and speeds once you've done some testing and found which server works best for you

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.