Expired CyberGhost VPN 5 (1 Year License) for Free (U.K)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
Saying the limit to my ip has been reached, I guess the proxy I use is common :( tried several and zenmate, no dice.

g113

Oct 21, 2012
goodmorning, i'm french user and i can't have one code if someone have one for me ?:(

thanks

schovinist

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
ScreenShot.png

Tony Pantalone

Feb 1, 2014
Hello Petrovic and Exterminator20, (i'm a long time lurker, first time poster).

Thanks very much for posting this thread.

After I managed to create an account on clubdownload.computeractive.co.uk I also got the message:

" Tony_P

Unfortunately, your IP address has been blacklisted. "

...so if anyone has access and could get a serial for me, i would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Login or register using any UK IP. After logging in disconnect your VPN or proxy and press the get serial button, i.e. use your own non UK IP while pressing the get serial button. It worked for me.

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Saying the limit to my ip has been reached, I guess the proxy I use is common :( tried several and zenmate, no dice.

Before i also get this but i tried with different IP & different email & it works like a charm :)

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
Login or register using any UK IP. After logging in disconnect your VPN or proxy and press the get serial button, i.e. use your own non UK IP while pressing the get serial button. It worked for me.
I did this and it worked, got a key, but when I tried to activate it the key is invalid they said?

vexzo

Level 1
Verified
Jan 19, 2014
be sure to download program itself (cg5.exe, large green button "Download") from that UK site, also check your spelling when u enter code - maybe omitted some letter?

Reactions: juhful

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Didn't work for me disconnecting from UK IP and clicking get serial.If you don't get it with a UK IP you will have to try another.If it has been used about 3 times it won't work.If you cannot get it,I can help

Reactions: juhful

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
be sure to download program itself (cg5.exe, large green button "Download") from that UK site, also check your spelling when u enter code - maybe omitted some letter?
That did the trick, have it working now, Thanks :)

vexzo

Level 1
Verified
Jan 19, 2014
did u activated it? check settings - under My account tab it should say "Special edition 2". o_O

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
Didn't work for me disconnecting from UK IP and clicking get serial.If you don't get it with a UK IP you will have to try another.If it has been used about 3 times it won't work.If you cannot get it,I can help
Its easy as 1-2-3
Follow the lead... lol....
1. Use any UK ip address using your vpn software.
2. Register and activate the account (keep the uk ip on up till here)
3. Now change the ip address to any other country using your vpn software.
4. Click on get serial and voila.

[One ip address can get you 3 license. But every vpn software provides multiple ip addresses for different countries. If one IP doesn't work and show you the dreaded msg.... your ip...bla bla bla... don't close the page. Just go back to your vpn software and change back the IP Address to UK. Come back to the giveaway page, click on the 'home' link that can be found on the top right side. It'll refresh the page. Now again go back to your vpn software and change the IP. Come back to the giveaway page and click on get license. Repeat the actions till you don't get the license.]

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Its easy as 1-2-3
Follow the lead... lol....
1. Use any UK ip address using your vpn software.
2. Register and activate the account (keep the uk ip on up till here)
3. Now change the ip address to any other country using your vpn software.
4. Click on get serial and voila.

[One ip address can get you 3 license. But every vpn software provides multiple ip addresses for different countries. If one IP doesn't work and show you the dreaded msg.... your ip...bla bla bla... don't close the page. Just go back to your vpn software and change back the IP Address to UK. Come back to the giveaway page, click on the 'home' link that can be found on the top right side. It'll refresh the page. Now again go back to your vpn software and change the IP. Come back to the giveaway page and click on get license. Repeat the actions till you don't get the license.]

1. yes I know

2. did that

3.did that

4. click serial = nothing,no serial no email

5. I can get them just not that way

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I disconnected from UK and reconnected to DE and got the code.Therefore I stand corrected

hadzipopovac

Level 1
Verified
Jan 9, 2013
LOL I have a Special edition 2 now with successfuly activated software and what ? Same servers as with free edition ....
80% of servers are not in my subscription plan !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.