Expired CyberGhost VPN 5 (1 Year License) for Free (U.K)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohemia

Apr 1, 2013
Am getting the following message after using zenmate UK server:

"We have turned on the manual approval process for this promotion. Your request for a code has been recorded and may take up to 48 hours to process. You will be notified on approval. Alternatively, check "My Downloads" for your serial code."

:confused:

shintaro

Verified
Jan 26, 2014

"We have turned on the manual approval process for this promotion. Your request for a code has been recorded and may take up to 48 hours to process. You will be notified on approval. Alternatively, check "My Downloads" for your serial code."

I just got this message too

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014

Looks like the licenses were flowing out way too fast than they expected. :D

dvault

Level 2
Verified
Jan 19, 2014

+3
me too..

B

bmn!

:( Sorry for my bad english.

How long are the licenses valid ,
i mean:
Till when must the license be activated?

B

bmn!

this licenses is valid for 365 day

yes, I know it.

I mean:
can the license be activated later?

For example, in October
because I still have currently running a license.

and then,when the current license are expired,
I activate the new license from this Giveaway

is there an expiration date until the license must be activated?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
yes, I know it.

I mean:
can the license be activated later?

For example, in October
because I still have currently running a license.

and then,when the current license are expired,
I activate the new license from this Giveaway

is there an expiration date until the license must be activated?
I don't know of any expiration date.I believe they can be as I think I read that you can add it to your account and when your current license expires that one will activate.However don't quote me on this,I could be wrong.You have to use the special edition 2 intstaller

B

bmn!

I don't know of any expiration date.I believe they can be as I think I read that you can add it to your account and when your current license expires that one will activate.However don't quote me on this,I could be wrong.You have to use the special edition 2 intstaller

The adding multiple promo codes no longer works.
Look at post 10 in the german cyberghost forum
https://board.cyberghostvpn.com/deu...erghost-vpn-5-cbe-aus-heft-16-2013/#post39197
There can be only one tariff to be active and the multiple adding promo code has been greatly abused in the past, so we can no longer offer the. There were users who had a subscription to 2135
I guess that means if I have a promo code activated,
and then I would add a new promo code, the old promo code would be removed.

In the moment i use the installer from post 2 (cyberghostvpn.com/download/cg5.exe)
https://board.cyberghostvpn.com/deutsch/probleme/5758-cyberghost-fehlermeldung/#post43350
and my current promo code is from the chip Advent Calendar 2013.

Anyway,
i have several promo codes from the Advent Calendar 2013.

I have given one code to my buddy and he has activate the code at first time in january 2014.
It seems the chip promo code has no expiration date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.