Expired CyberGhost VPN 5 (1 Year License) for Free (U.K)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
includes a 1-Device, 1-Year license

http://clubdownload.computeractive.co.uk

Note : create an account (if you already have an account use this), login, request a code..... Yhis offer is for Computeractive members only (UK)....Offer expires in about 28 days

umoq2xojv1.jpg

Y

yigido

from Turkey ? How can I get this giveaway ? There is no chance for me ?
an idea I have..
I will open securitykiss and contact the net from Newcastle.. and get the giveaway :p

Razerman

Level 1
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Looks like to be 3 codes/IP. Got the codes with HotspotShield :)

Which one is better? HSS or CyberGhost?

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Creating an account at that site is not as easy as it seems, though I put my original email 3/ 4 times to create an account , it rejects with an warning 'mail verification failed' and using disposable or temporary email addresses cannot be permitted to create an account etc.. How sad!!

jdbonezo7

Nov 1, 2013
Id like a code if anyone has extra time to grab one. Wifey in icu dont smoke kids it kills, shes pulling through this has changed her mind on smoking. Headed back that way hf mt.

jdbonezo7

Nov 1, 2013
It just worked for me i installed the trial hotspotshield realizing i needed more options i installed the elite trial version over top. Changed location to UK and used my @ymail for my email that's yahoo mail if anyone didnt know. Thanks

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I can confirm that it works if you are using a U.K proxy.
1.jpg

A little tip, when you click the activation link, make sure you are still using the U.K proxy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.