Expired CyberGhost VPN 5 (1 Year License) for Free (U.K)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razerman

Level 1
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Does anyone have a spare key? Promo has finished I think...
Not yet finished:
70cf2534915016ca5f265c5d12c9102b.png

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Mmm, does anyone still have any key? the promo isn't over yet I think, but I get this message :

"We have turned on the manual approval process for this promotion. Your request for a code has been recorded and may take up to 48 hours to process. You will be notified on approval. Alternatively, check "My Downloads" for your serial code "

Then I check "My Download" and I didn't see anything on there
Any help I would really appreciate it :)

Razerman

Level 1
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Mmm, does anyone still have any key? the promo isn't over yet I think, but I get this message :

"We have turned on the manual approval process for this promotion. Your request for a code has been recorded and may take up to 48 hours to process. You will be notified on approval. Alternatively, check "My Downloads" for your serial code "

Then I check "My Download" and I didn't see anything on there
Any help I would really appreciate it :)

Did you wait 48Hours?

please i need a UK IP address, NOT THE KEY

http://hidemyass.com/proxy-list/search-225370
213.133.141.197:8080
109.73.68.233:7808

Or download HotspotShield
Or download FlyVPN with Free Trial

RudeBoy

Jan 19, 2014
What is CyberGhost, can someone tell me about it and how to use UK IP to get it? thank in advance! :)
I'd like to add a little more..........

Cyberghost is a VPN software. It'll help you mask your IP address so that when you visit a wesite or download something from the web, no one from the other side can track you down. When you normally connect to the Internet you make direct contact with the website that you're visiting. As a result your ORIGINAL IP address is registered onto their site and if for some reason they have to, they can track you down.... yeah that's right... down to your bedroom.

This is where the VPN softwares like CyberGhost come handy. When you use a VPN software all your traffic are tunneled through their servers. i.e, when you click on malwaretips.com you're not directly connected to malwaretips.com instead all the traffic (data) are transferred to you/MalwareTips through the VPN servers. And since you don't make direct conact with this site, there's no way this site can track your IP address. Instead the IP address that'll be registered onto this site will be the IP address of the VPN server that you'd use. Every VPN service providers have multiple servers in multiple countries. For example you use a Canada server to connect to malwaretips.com and the site will think you're from canada. You can use any server from the list shown inside the VPN software, provided you have the subscription for that.
***Note that not all servers can mask your IP when you use a P2P service (torrent). Make sure you check that out and choose the right server if you want to do anonymous P2P sharing.

Almost all VPN service providers doesn't keep any log about your activity. And therefore it doesn't matter what you do over the Internet (using VPN) no ones gonna hunt you down. There'd be absolutely no evidence to link anything back to you.

And if you're wondering I would like to add this as well.... All the traffic coming to and fro the VPN servers are encrypted.

Advice:
1. Don't do illegal things on the Internet even if you have a VPN. You can never be 100% sure that they don't keep any log.
2. Even if they don't keep any log, don't do it. Cuz one day or the other you'll get caught due to human errors. 'Doing errors' is hard coded into our genes. You can tame it but can't kill it.
3. Use it to protect yourself from hackers and other peoples out there to harm you. And to visit sites that are not available to or blocked in our country.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Can i get a UK IP to register it.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Here is whats going on with this giveaway:

CyberGhost VPN 5 giveaway is now manually checking before giving a key.That is with a UK Proxy.You have to wait 48 hours and check your email or log in to your account,click "downloads" and see if something is there.

The way to obtain a key has already been explained numerous times throughout 5 pages of this thread.If you do not know how please read the thread.

Asking if someone can help you out with a key if they have an extra or unused one is fine.However if this is your first or second post on the site the chances are less that you are going to obtain one.

Please don't ask for a UK proxy here.You can simply Google "UK proxy" and you will have many proxy options and a plethora of UK IP's at your disposal.

Keep in mind everyone else has the same idea so most UK IP's will have already been blacklisted.You will just have to keep trying.

Good Luck :)

Reactions: skorapky

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Here is whats going on with this giveaway:

CyberGhost VPN 5 giveaway is now manually checking before giving a key.That is with a UK Proxy.You have to wait 48 hours and check your email or log in to your account,click "downloads" and see if something is there.

Keep in mind everyone else has the same idea so most UK IP's will have already been blacklisted.You will just have to keep trying.

Good Luck :)

Yea, I supposed so, I think they manually checking before giving it now :D
I guess I should wait for now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.