Expired CyberGhost VPN 5 (1 Year License) for Free (U.K)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cain

Level 4
Verified
Dec 19, 2013
I have tried a bunch of web proxies and Anonymox, I can't get through. Looks like they have black listed everything I Have tried.
Is there anybody that might be able to help me out with a code or accessing the offer somehow?

smokey

Feb 4, 2014
When I first tried it said that I would receive my code in 48 hours(I am in th UK) and I haven`t :( Now when I tried again it says my ip has been blacklisted :( Does anyone have a spare code? if so it would be greatly appreciated :D

ankitj1611

Level 1
Jan 21, 2014
Hello can anyone give me a license?I have tried with proxy two times but it says your IP has been blacklisted.I received confirmation and when i clicked (also using proxy at that time as told) but blacklisted :(:(

Thanks a lot

malware007

Oct 19, 2012
please let help .. ,
I tried a lot of proxy .. are blaklist
Thanks

2PMzff.png

Last edited:

Jawad

Feb 5, 2014
Please send me code for this.
I am tired of using tons of uk proxies but IP address blacklisted msg came up when I click on Get Code.

Waiting ....

Tinm

Level 3
Verified
Oct 23, 2013
I am tired of using tons of uk proxies but IP address blacklisted msg came up when I click on Get Code.

Waiting ....

We try to fool the company, sometimes we succeed and sometimes not. They are also clever people.

Reactions: Bence

Lalith Jayasinghe

Level 1
Verified
Jan 7, 2014
I have tried few UK proxies. all goes well but when press the get code the image not loading :(.

Can i use this service(if i got a code somehow) in srilanka. If anyone think it will work please spare me a code. thank you.

Bence

Feb 5, 2014
Joining to the others before me, I tryed dozens of proxies, VPN aswell :) But neither worked, Always got a messega telling my ip got blacklisted :( May i ask for a valid code please? I would really appreciate it! :D

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
Can i have one?
Can i please have a code? Thanks :/

Waiting ....
please let help .. ,
I tried a lot of proxy .. are blaklist
Thanks
please i PM me one i realy need it thank you
Hello can anyone give me a license?I have tried with proxy two times but it says your IP has been blacklisted.I received confirmation and when i clicked (also using proxy at that time as told) but blacklisted :(:(

Thanks a lot
@exterminator20 plz,send me one code, thanks!
I want license,please help me,thanks
Can you give me one to?
Joining to the others before me, I tryed dozens of proxies, VPN aswell :) But neither worked, Always got a messega telling my ip got blacklisted :( May i ask for a valid code please? I would really appreciate it! :D

Check PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.