Expired CyberGhost VPN 5 (1 Year License) for Free (U.K)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

malware007

Oct 19, 2012
I try again I tried a lot of proxy, but they are all blacklisted!!!! and strange
and thanks to you I luck :)

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Hi,

Could someone kindly sent me a Lic., Key CyberGhost VPN 5?
I would truly appreciate it! ;)

Many thanks!

moose

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Myna,

I truly appreciate the kind reply, so quickly! Do, I need a special link to download? Also,
do need a link to setup the account to get CyberGhost VPN 5 up and running? Again,
truly appreciated! :D

Moose

Reactions: Myna

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
If you are not an established member here I will no longer provide you with a key.Some members first post on this site is here asking for a key.One post would suffice and I would have gotten to you asap however some feel the need to post multiple replies and PM's.Myna was kind enough to provide some with keys also,some of who already received one from me.It is too bad a few ruin it for everyone.
Please refer to the forum rules on making multiple accounts/IP's.If it continues then this thread will be closed. Thanks

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
Since people are abusing the forum rules I won't be providing licenses to any new user. If you are new and you need a license, contact exterminator20.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jawad

Jawad

Feb 5, 2014
There is no UK servers in the list with the subscription Provided by Myna. I am not arguing but THanks to Myna. But can it be easy if someone can provide Some other Code with UK servers in the List

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
There is no UK servers in the list with the subscription Provided by Myna. I am not arguing but THanks to Myna. But can it be easy if someone can provide Some other Code with UK servers in the List
With this special plan no one is getting the UK servers. If you need the UK servers then you'll have to subscribe for the premium plans.

D

DxT-Baloch

can anyone pm me one code because i also tried uk proxy but they blacklisted my ip address and i also treid Zenmate in google chrome but it also didn't worked , exterminatoor pm me a key of CyberGhost vpn

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.