Expired CyberGhost VPN 5 (1 Year License) for Free (U.K)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
can anyone pm me one code because i also tried uk proxy but they blacklisted my ip address and i also treid Zenmate in google chrome but it also didn't worked , exterminatoor pm me a key of CyberGhost vpn
Check inbox

koushik

Level 2
Verified
Nov 15, 2013
will someone be kind enough to give this poor guy a license ?? :'( I'm sorry if I'm asking too much but I cant bypass the proxy and my IP has already been blacklisted ....

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
If you are not an established member here I will no longer provide you with a key.Some members first post on this site is here asking for a key.One post would suffice and I would have gotten to you asap however some feel the need to post multiple replies and PM's.Myna was kind enough to provide some with keys also,some of who already received one from me.It is too bad a few ruin it for everyone.
Please refer to the forum rules on making multiple accounts/IP's.If it continues then this thread will be closed. Thanks

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
@koushik I recommend trying their free VPN service first, someone members have had problems with the CG VPN service.
https://cyberghostvpn.com
I have had connection problems but those can be solved with a hotfix.I have had some conflicts with other software on my machine.Running ok now but with the special edition there are only a handful of premium servers.

Aidan319

Feb 6, 2014
I waste two hours to find a vpn or proxy which it's not blacklisted, I failed to.
Would everyone got enough soul to give me a serial please? Respect!

Mudassar

Feb 7, 2014
Hello & How are you all doing

Kindly inbox me The serial Key. Really tired due to bad restriction and connection timeout. VPN is one of the most important thing to overcome such problems.

Would be really Appreciated.

schovinist

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
Hello & How are you all doing

Kindly inbox me The serial Key. Really tired due to bad restriction and connection timeout. VPN is one of the most important thing to overcome such problems.

Would be really Appreciated.
I sent in the message

Pymyn

Feb 7, 2014
Damn it. I've tried with about 6 proxies. All of them were blacklisted already. Could someone help me to get the serial code ?

Thank you in advance.

tkrm

Level 1
Dec 6, 2013
the web is stating to wait for 48 hours i have requested myna and exterminator20 to provide me the key. please anyone of you help me pleasee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.