Expired CyberGhost VPN - Free 1 year license!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

zikoeidos

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 25, 2014
just sign up with your email and confirme,you will get 1 year special edition 2 key

6PBulxI.png

vlad

Level 1
Verified
Feb 13, 2014
well done.. just got one :)
thanks
P.s. The site and the promo text are mostly in Turkish .. use google translate, although its pretty straight forward

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I can also confirm that this works. Be sure to check your SPAM inbox when you are waiting for the confirmation email.

cyber.jpg

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

vlad

Level 1
Verified
Feb 13, 2014
probably its my bad luck..but when I try to activate it using my key, it says - invalid key :D

vlad

Level 1
Verified
Feb 13, 2014
yea.. worked this time..
one thing I dont get , why I got wrong key the first time.. weird

Reactions: sunil22

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
Thanks zikoeidos

Note- If you're a Special Edition 2 CyberGhost VPN user, then don't upgrade with a key from this promo. Register a new account.

Reason- This Promo Special Edition 2 giveaway license comes with only 5 countries servers (Germany, U.S.A, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic). Whereas old Special Edition 2 giveaway licenses come with six countries servers (Germany, U.S.A, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Russia).

ngvmx

Sep 19, 2013
Cyberghost vpn+ Comodo Web Filter= Doesnt work!
CIS doesnt block any malicious web site/my rules when cyberghost active. Any help?

D

DxT-Baloch

when i open the promo page it says buy cyberghost vpn i dont know where to register
Can someone send me a key pls?

Reactions: sunil22

seanknw

Verified
Dec 11, 2013
how to generate this key when I have polish IP ? i dont see field with email

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Cyberghost vpn+ Comodo Web Filter= Doesnt work!
CIS doesnt block any malicious web site/my rules when cyberghost active. Any help?
Make exclusions for Cyberghost in CIS
how get turkish IP ? Any body know program or page proxy ?
Google Turkish proxy or Turkish IP but the offer has expired

Check your PM I sent you the only one I had

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.