Expired CyberGhost VPN - Free 1 year license!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

ngvmx

Sep 19, 2013
What are you saying ? That cyberghost gets blocked?

Didnt read, what i wrote?

Cyberghost vpn+ Comodo Web Filter= Doesnt work!
CIS doesnt block any malicious web site/my rules when cyberghost active. Any help?

You know already, CIS has a web filter. It can block malicious web site also web site added by user. It works fine with natural internet connection. But when i activate cyberghost vpn, CIS doesnt filter anything including my own rules.

Test yourself:

add block rule for malwaretips.com.
try to connect malwaretips.com
you can not connect.
then open cyberghost, activate vpn connection.
again, try to connect malwaretips.com
you can connect now.

I tried with securitykiss vpn, get same result. Also CIS web filter doesnt filter TOR traffic. In this case, if you are using vpn for privacy, CIS cant filter anything.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
With Turkish Proxy

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.03.20_15h07m44s_001_.png

Really doesnt matter as there is only a 30 day shelf life on activation

ahmad_rafiansyah

Level 1
Verified
Sep 15, 2013
I tried to sign up using the online Steganos shield 365. already signed up and enter the serial number but every time I open it always asks upgrade software license.
I am so confused and I decided to remove it. anyone can help me to use this software ...?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

DaZa9

Level 8
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
I can't get it to work used Turkey, US,UK,Germany IPs but only seeing "Buy" which directs me to fill the buy form. :(

tango_tech

Level 1
Verified
May 30, 2013
its didnt work with me:(& i was waiting this offer 4 along time cuz i need 3 keys so if its possible to any one of our members who have benefited with more than key to give me 1& it will be appreciated

yueyejinghun

Mar 11, 2014
I tried to sign up using the online Steganos shield 365. already signed up and enter the serial number but every time I open it always asks upgrade software license.
I am so confused and I decided to remove it. anyone can help me to use this software ...?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
you need to register an account on the web site and enter the serial number you got. then log in the software with your account. or you can connect with PPTP/L2TP/OpenVPN. the information is provided on "My Account" page.

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
CyberGhost has to be one of the worst vpn's out there. One can do much better with a free vpn such as SoftEther, you'll get much better connections and speed.

ahmad_rafiansyah

Level 1
Verified
Sep 15, 2013
you need to register an account on the web site and enter the serial number you got. then log in the software with your account. or you can connect with PPTP/L2TP/OpenVPN. the information is provided on "My Account" page.
Thank you for the direction of your friend, but I've already remove it as a whole. So it's likely that any license can be my clear also because I now do not use it anymore.

yueyejinghun

Mar 11, 2014
Thank you for the direction of your friend, but I've already remove it as a whole. So it's likely that any license can be my clear also because I now do not use it anymore.
well, if you registered an account and activated your license on the web site, you can still connect to the VPN servers with PPTP/L2TP/OpenVPN protocols, and you don't need the software at all, good luck.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.