Expired CyberGhost VPN - Free 1 year license!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Thanks for the key. It worked to activate it. But the program doesn't seem to be able to connect to any network, and it constantly show this error every time it tries to connect:

xb3X3P2.jpg

Mod Edit.
It seems you already have another VPN installed that using the same adapter. Try to uninstall your previous VPN software and it's adapter first, then try to reinstall cyber ghost

Last edited:
Reactions: Venustus

ImtheBest

Level 2
Verified
Oct 6, 2013
would like a key if anybody can help help me out with sending me one in PM. Id be very great full Thank U

Matt90

Verified
Mar 30, 2014
I have written before, but no one has proven to be a good santa clause. If someone would be so humble and kind to send me one key, I would be not only stunned, but also very grateful that there are still good people willing to share what they have :)
Thanks

Anoop

Apr 2, 2014
It would be great if anyone could share an extra Key with me, I tried using HOLA and Turkish Proxy but the page just shows the Buy Now button.

Thanks

dirser

Apr 3, 2014
Im living in Turkey. But i didn't get key. Goverment blocked dns output. I need this key. If anyone send me , it would be nice.

Hackerz

Apr 12, 2014
Unfortunately I missed the promo,
Can anyone please provide me a key, it would be very helpful for me.
Thanks in advance.:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.