On Sale! CyberGhost VPN (licence for 18 months)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
FEATURES
  • Remain completely anonymous when going online
  • Enjoy 256-bit AES encryption for all data
  • Safeguard your privacy on public WiFi networks
  • Get around regional restrictions on online content
  • Protect up to 7 devices at once
  • Download available for: Windows,Mac,iOS,Android,Linux
  • Buy with BitsDuJour's promotional coupon code and get all this at a discounted price!

THE FINE PRINT
  • After you purchase CyberGhost VPN it may be used for 18 months and will not function after that unless you renew your subscription.
  • CyberGhost VPN is licensed per user, so if more people are going to use CyberGhost VPN you will need to purchase additional copies.
  • Each license allows installation on 7 computers, and CyberGhost VPN may be used at exactly the same time on each of them.
  • This promotion can be used to upgrade or extend an existing license.
  • License can be used for Commercial and Personal use.
  • Support is provided for current subscriptions.
  • 30 days return policy.
  • Your discount coupon code will be applied to your purchase when you click the 'Buy Now' button.
  • BitsDuJour downloads use a discount coupon code that comes direct from the software vendor, so you'll always get the latest version of the software app sold under the same terms as a regular sale, just at a great promotional price.
  • Prices do not necessarily include taxes, which will vary by country.

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
Worst VPN ever! I prefer my isp over CyberGhost.
Nah maybe not my personal opinion as the few times I tested it worked as I wanted but I like @Sunshine-boy and his honesty. (y)
Well, maybe it's honest, but it's definitely not constructive. I bought this VPN and it works great (except for the speed, which decreases a bit in the evening.) Especially good is that you can generate OpenVPN connection data.
With that you connect fast under Linux systems without additional software.

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
I do apoligise this is in German originally, I have used Google translate for you and the link is translated in English. Only think I could find which comes directly from CyberGhost themselves.

Google Translate

~LDogg

Reactions: upnorth

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
I've been using cyberghost for years and I think they are pretty great once you've figured out which servers are best for you Some servers, even though they are in the same country have better or worst speeds, you just have to test and find out which are the ones with better bandwidth.

Sana Khan

Level 1
Sep 15, 2018
Express VPN is better than CyberGhost vpn. i have been using Express vpn for 8 month it is working smooth. :emoji_ok_hand:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.