Level 53
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Interesting Configuration, unique like a finger print. Which do you utilize more, the Windows OS or the Linux one?
The Linux is a hobby for me , while Windows for now I have to use for gaming and most of my apps.
This is changing now though we are in the midst of more and more games, and software being released for Linux, a transitional phase if you like.
So soon I will be relying on windows less and less as innovation allows.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Granted Wheaties claims the title of "Breakfast Of Champions"
This -->
AAA_Bar2.png
then must be the Config Of Champions :)
lol :p

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
As stated earlier, I removed DeepArmor, which seeing how long I have had it, it felt weird to not have it there.
I ran without it for over 2 weeks, now I will re-add it and will be looking for any noticeable excess resource usage and any
slowing of apps / app opening / program responsiveness / and any other types of lag for the next few days.
So far I can say it seems to be fine, but it is too early now to know for sure weather or not that trend will stick.
Will keep ya posted :)
Bar_June.png

PS: Reflected changes in Config properly.

Last edited:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
@_CyberGhosT_ Hi! I see AirVpn in your config.You've be using it for a long time? Do you recommend it?i mean in term of reliability and speed.Thank you!:)
A couple months now if you include the trial period, some wonderful members here turned me onto it and i am very glad
I was able to listen and gave it a try. It's good for me here in the US, on their forum I see many international users as well
and they seem happy. Try it, in my opinion it is one of the best regarding privacy (not logging) and reliable servers, and man
they have a ton of servers and are adding more frequently which as you know is a good sign as often that translates into
growth. Thanks for asking :)

spaceoctopus

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 13, 2014
A couple months now if you include the trial period, some wonderful members here turned me onto it and i am very glad
I was able to listen and gave it a try. It's good for me here in the US, on their forum I see many international users as well
and they seem happy. Try it, in my opinion it is one of the best regarding privacy (not logging) and reliable servers, and man
they have a ton of servers and are adding more frequently which as you know is a good sign as often that translates into
growth. Thanks for asking :)
Sure i'll give it a try.Thanks for the little review and your reply.;)

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
can you please share your parameters and exclusions for DP and VS many thanks
Thank you for the compliment, now as to your question what are you referring to when you say exclusions for DP ?
and I have no exclusions for VS, my settings for VS can be seen here: Sig-Free And Where To Start about halfway down on the 1st page, I posted it there for everyone. PeAcE

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.