'Cyberpunk 2077' runs so terribly on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One that its creator is offering refunds

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
With the patch 1.6 it's not bad, I enjoy more playing Metro Exodus in my new RTX 2070 Max-Q, but this is not so bad:

69 FPS/ 55 average in ultra with DLS quality no RTX / resolution 2560X1080

1609019549514.png

bayasdev

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
According to the latest comments it wasn't a malware. The obfuscation triggered some AV. The dev has removed that part of the code now.
Anyway, I was not using the tool anyway.

AYIZEB

Level 2
Verified
Oct 18, 2016
use an external tool to optimize a game ..... for me it is not very reliable, in my case it works well on pc, not always at 60 fps playing at high not at ultra, but I have to say that for me it is the best game, I am an absolute fan of the bioshock saga and waiting for the new one to be released :)

L

Local Host

According to the latest comments it wasn't a malware. The obfuscation triggered some AV. The dev has removed that part of the code now.
Anyway, I was not using the tool anyway.
I wouldn't trust it in anyway, others reports online are hardly trustable (is not hard to create false accounts or use stolen accounts to make false claims about a piece of malware).

This type of Software and the way is being handled, is all types of shady, not so different from downloading Cracks for Software.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.