Expired DataGuard AntiKeylogger Lifetime License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
DataGuard AntiKeylogger from MaxSecurity Lab is ahead in the race in two very important aspects that I’ve already covered.
It is extremely user-friendly. Smooth interface, no prompt, no difficult learning curve, nothing….
It detects keylogging by heuristics and without asking the user only removes the dangerous part from the executable making it otherwise accessible.
Actually there is a third and a very important point. Dataguard Antikeylogger is extremely light on resources, lighter than any other competitive products I have tried yet. It consumes no CPU and less than 10Mb memory all the time.

Link: http://www.techno360.in/dataguard-antikeylogger-ultimate-review-and-unlimited-lifetime-license-giveaway-for-7-days/

x64 not supported

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Well I do-do online banking so find that if I did not have a program in place already, could certainly make use of this. Still handy to tell others about who want to make use of it, all depends on some kinda tests been done to see how effective this one is though as I said before?

:D

Dieselman

Level 1
Mar 26, 2011
Any program that does not support a 64 bit OS in today's world is garbage. Especially when it comes to security.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
If i'm not wrong, it is surely because of Patchguard.

Dieselman

Level 1
Mar 26, 2011
If several various companies can make there products compatible with Patch Guard then so can DataGuard. Zemena does.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Maximus said:
If several various companies can make there products compatible with Patch Guard then so can DataGuard. Zemena does.

Depend of resources and developers available. Zemana just start to make Anti-logger efficient on x64 system, few months ago ZAL cant even detect its own Anti-logger test.

Dieselman

Level 1
Mar 26, 2011
Very true Umbra but Zemana still had 64 bit support for the past year. They keep improving on it. MRG's banking malware results prove its effectiveness even in a 64 bit environment.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Yes i dont deny it; for example, on Wilders you can see the development of NoVirusThanks EXE Radar, seems to be a very good apps on x86 systems but the developers don't have the time or resources to make it x64 compatible.

marsellus

May 24, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
Yes i dont deny it; for example, on Wilders you can see the development of NoVirusThanks EXE Radar, seems to be a very good apps on x86 systems but the developers don't have the time or resources to make it x64 compatible.

Just as GeSWall:rolleyes:
Fortunately, there is AppGuard:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.