Desperately needing assistance removing what seems to be a very forceful being caused by strojan/s?

kateatendswit

Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2017
Not sureupload_2017-5-3_19-26-46.png if attachments were completed because this pops up when i try install malaware any kind of protection...No access to security settings. Avast rescue disc scan found "" Adware virus and removed them.. TDss found nothing .... I am dealing with something ......many somethings that has exhausted me .... I feel defeated and totally scared that everything is riddled and poisoned by this strong and very clever ....thing,things , ????
Any kind of guidance or help would be so very helpful..... As much as i think this thing has won and done far too much damage ...There is still a part of me that does not want it to win.... Just need sone professional help when i keep hitting walls ... But alsdo dont want to have computer on to have it damaged further... Thank thank Thankyou kindly .

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    40.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Addition.txt
    369 bytes · Views: 1

kateatendswit

Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2017
Oh yes ... Bare with me whilst i do that for you . I am on borrowed laptop at moment. thought it was safer. I will go to mine now and try and do them in safe mode. thank you thank you

kateatendswit

Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2017
Was able to start in safe mode and began scan... All was going well . First time it looked like it was not being interfered with. But then same error box appears " Farbar rec system error missing dll..I here are files that were on desktop

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Addition.txt
    382 bytes · Views: 1

kateatendswit

Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2017
I tried once again in safe mode and this time another error box came up. But i can see it is still scanning in background which it usually does not do
error box says "Auto it error
Line 8099 Subscript used on nonn accessible variable.tight I shall sit tight until further instructions... And again , thank you kindly

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Can you run this?

2eyjdoj.png
System File Checker
  • Press the
    WindowsKey.png
    on your keyboard. Type cmd and right click >> Run as Administrator.
  • Copy/Enter the command below and press Enter:
  • Code:
    sfc /scannow
  • Windows will begin with system scan.
  • When done, please reboot your system.
System File Checker report:
  • Press
    WindowsKey.png
    + R on your keyboard at the same time. Type cmd and click OK.
  • Code:
    findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt"
  • Attach sfcdetails.txt from your Desktop in your next reply.

kateatendswit

Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2017
Can you run this?

2eyjdoj.png
System File Checker
  • Press the
    WindowsKey.png
    on your keyboard. Type cmd and right click >> Run as Administrator.
  • Code:
    sfc /scannow
  • Windows will begin with system scan.
  • When done, please reboot your system.
System File Checker report:
  • Press
    WindowsKey.png
    + R on your keyboard at the same time. Type cmd and click OK.
  • Code:
    findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt"
  • Attach sfcdetails.txt from your Desktop in your next reply.
sorry for late reply...had to rest eyelids . I will do above now and reply shortly.
Attempted above but it does not begin scan because it says "code is not recognized as command ....etc.. Am I missing something ?

kateatendswit

Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2017
sorry for late reply...had to rest eyelids . I will do above now and reply shortly.
Attempted above but it does not begin scan because it says "code is not recognized as command ....etc.. Am I missing something ?

I did scan , rebooted but it is saying FINDSTR : cannot open log etc ?

kateatendswit

Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2017
Am I entering this exact text

Is this correct ?

kateatendswit

Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2017
Not sure if your still there? I kept getting could not get log with above command ....
There was a sfc file on desktop so I have uploaded it for you. I have also attached a copy of results I got when i ran command with admin rights in cmd

I am really frightened this / these awful viruses have got all the power.... each second passes and i feel so powerless

Attachments

• sfcdetails.txt
    0 bytes · Views: 3
  • admin results.txt
    21.5 KB · Views: 1

kateatendswit

Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2017
I have no idea what to do next? Being new here along with time zone differences I'm not sure what happens ..do i go to another section for continued help
Any advice , direction , thoughts would be a godsend to me as i enter my 3 week of battling.Is it so severe ( the force of whatever has consumed my computer ) that i have to stop everything.... ? I know its beaten me down .

kateatendswit

Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2017
All attempts at installing Malwarebytes, Zemana,etc just get stopped... and my avast.... This makes it so hard because I know those products could at least help me in starting to fight this. I shall sit tight until further advice . Thank you kindly

kateatendswit

Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2017
these are the many processes running in tsk mng. And of more concern the user symbols. ?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    245.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    249.5 KB · Views: 4

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
I have no idea what is happening with your system, but I don't see obvious sings of malware. It seems that your system is damaged beyond repair, so I should suggest you to reinstall it. There is no way I can help you like this.

kateatendswit

Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2017
I have no idea what is happening with your system, but I don't see obvious sings of malware. It seems that your system is damaged beyond repair, so I should suggest you to reinstall it. There is no way I can help you like this.
So why did my anti virus mysteriously go? And do you have any thoughts on why i cant run malwarebytes etc or even install a new av security?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.