Advice Request Do Shadow Defender shadow mode all partitions on the drive? Especially the drive has Windows installed?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumTingWong

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
Do Shadow Defender shadow mode all partitions on the drive? Especially the drive has Windows installed? For instance, my C drive with Windows installed have 3 partitions listed in Disk Management( Recovery, EFI System Partition, and OS). If I select my C drive to be shadow, will all partitions whether it is hidden or not on the C drive shadow mode as well?

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
Can you elaborate a bit more on this?
SD doesn't protect against data-leaking what means that everything you type in browser or "is sent to the world" is just sent and never come back :) But...every changes made in virtualised system/disk after reboot will be deleted and system will be the still clear.

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
The last free version of SS was released as 10.9.7 in January 2018 in the same cycle as paid versions (Premium, FW)...unfortunately after ca one day it was removed from official page. One can get it from that page and it's not a fake :)
SpyShelter Free Anti-Keylogger 10.9.7 - Download - Instalki.pl

180628151836_2.jpg

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.