Do you know safe website for phone replacement parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
As everyone knows, I broke my phone yesterday. :D

I want to compare the price in the stores I bought it from with the price on the internet. And in the worst case if the glass panel was expensive in the store I would buy from the internet. They asked me for 4 times the price of the glass panel of my tablet than the one I saw on Amazon (60$)! But I can't seem to find a glass panel on Amazon for my phone. I found it being sold for about 30$, but it is on a not popular site, so I think it is not a good idea to buy from there.

Do you know a safe and well known website that sells replacement parts?

My backup phone: Nokia 1100 :D

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I have replaced quite a few over the years and always bought them on Ebay.The prices were better than anywhere else I looked.Most of the "Buy it now" prices were great and the product was always new and never a bad experience.

Dont know if this is what you are looking for or if it is your model but if not an example http://www.ebay.com/itm/Replacement-Touch-Screen-Digitizer-Glass-Panel-Samsung-Galaxy-mini-2-S6500-/140906932642

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
I have a question, I searched for glass panels for my phone, I found that some are delivered from China and some are from the UK. Is there is any worry if I got it from China?

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
lol now I want to know what I have done. My brain worked after disassembling the phone. :D

I forgot that the screen and the LCD are glued to the frame, and if the new glass panel will reach within 20 days, the glue on the frame may get dry. Is what I said right? If yes, what should I do?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
I have a question, I searched for glass panels for my phone, I found that some are delivered from China and some are from the UK. Is there is any worry if I got it from China?

I have had many things come from China and never had a problem except delivery isn't the fastest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.