Do you really believe that what you believe is really real?

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
I am an atheist.
Religion is just a tool created to divide us and to gain control over our minds through the fear of "god".
There is no afterlife and we all need to do whatever we can to make our life as happy as possible right where we are as when the end comes there will be no angels, virgins or whatever. Period.
We need to stop killing, fighting and arguing with each other in the name of some invisible old man in the skies and accept the fact that there is no "god" (or whatever you call him). Live a good life. Love your family and friends. Enjoy your time on this world as we are only a blink of an eye.
Don't say that you're "chosen ones" and don't thank your imaginary friend for the gift of life - thank your mother instead - she was the one who was carrying you in her womb for 9 hard but beautiful months.
Don't try to find "god" in other people but try to see the human in them - maybe then we will live in peace.
And don't forget: for the almighty nature we are all equal - we are just one of the living species and we can extinct really fast so don't waste your precious time for nothing- enjoy the beauty of this world because there is no other you'll be travelling to when it's over.

Last edited by a moderator:

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
I am an atheist.
Religion is just a tool created to divide us and to gain control over our minds through the fear of "god".
There is no afterlife and we all need to do whatever we can to make our life as happy as possible right where we are as when the end comes there will be no angels, virgins or whatever. Period.
We need to stop killing, fighting and arguing with each other in the name of some invisible old man in the skies and accept the fact that there is no "god" (or whatever you call him). Live a good life. Love your family and friends. Enjoy your time on this world as we are only a blink of an eye.
Don't say that you're "chosen ones" and don't thank your imaginary friend for the gift of life - thank your mother instead - she was the one who was carrying you in her womb for 9 hard but beautiful months.
Don't try to find "god" in other people but try to see the human in them - maybe then we will live in peace.
And don't forget: for the almighty nature we are all equal - we are just one of the living species and we can extinct really fast so don't waste your precious time for bulls**t - enjoy the beauty of this world because there is no other you'll be travelling to when it's over.
Amen ;). Hehehe.

Ask any dev… truth is binary, universal and real.

Ask someone in the marketing department… not so much.

Unfortunately, whether something is true or not, is it almost certainly real.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
To be a true master of reality one must cast aside rigid doctrines, learned traits and educated beliefs and 'know nothing', then the true nature of reality will present itself to you. If you are ready to view it.
Sorry you found that ??

[QUOTE = "danb, post: 683574, miembro: 62850"] Amen ;). Jejeje. [/ QUOTE]
I am an atheist.
And don't forget: for the almighty nature we are all equal - we are just one of the living species and we can extinct really fast so don't waste your precious time for bulls**t - enjoy the beauty of this world because there is no other you'll be travelling to when it's over.
Very respectable. But it is still another way of believing

Windows_Security

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
@pablozi :

The thing I disagree with atheists is that I am only aware of four dimension (the three fysical dimensiions and time). When we are unable to look beyond these dimensions, how can you know so sure there is nothing else?

Because there are so many religions to choose from of which many are claiming they are the only one (defining the ingroup ar right and the out group as wrong), I opted for humanism. So the part I agree with is "We need to stop killing, fighting and arguing with each other in the name of some (spirital) entity".

Regards Kees (more a humanist than an atheist) ;)

Last edited:

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
To be a true master of reality one must cast aside rigid doctrines, learned traits and educated beliefs and 'know nothing', then the true nature of reality will present itself to you. If you are ready to view it. This of course takes tremendous self responsibility because the realization that what you have delivered to yourself was delivered by yourself can be a daunting (but empowering) realization.
This has already been done by Rene Descartes. :)

After suspending all his beliefs, which lead him to discover the cogito, he couldn't help but believe that he and God exist. :)

For him, the cogito (the thinking being) and God are certain, with God as the most certain.

"I think, therefore I am." - Rene Descartes

Last edited:

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Not sure if I am in the topic, but science has never discovered anything that is inconsistent with the existence of God. Atheism, then, is not an act of logical rigour but it is your ability, your concentration, your experience, your studies, your love.

BUT for example, the cancer may be evidence of the non-existence of God. How can you believe in a Higher Spirit, when you see a child invaded by malignant cells that consume him day after day in front of your eyes? There are no words in any holy book in the world, there are truths of revelation, that can soothe the pain of his parents? I think no, and I prefer the silence, or the whispers of “don't know”.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Not sure if I am in the topic, but science has never discovered anything that is inconsistent with the existence of God. Atheism, then, is not an act of logical rigour but it is your ability, your concentration, your experience, your studies, your love.

BUT for example, the cancer may be evidence of the non-existence of God. How can you believe in a Higher Spirit, when you see a child invaded by malignant cells that consume him day after day in front of your eyes? There are no words in any holy book in the world, there are truths of revelation, that can soothe the pain of his parents? I think no, and I prefer the silence, or the whispers of “don't know”.
Yes friend. Theologically there are answers, but maybe you do not assimilate them. But I will tell you. that diseases are a consequence of fallen nature and the consequence of sin.

Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.