Doctor Web updates on keeping safe it's users Privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like a Western!

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
well it's all not happened recently it belongs to almost 5 months ago but since there is no news about them on MT, i gonna make a topic about it since it as important for me so who knows it might be important for some of you guys too.

so lets start with these articles i'm sure you remember what happened when they revealed at first..
Antivirus bods grilled: Do YOU turn a blind eye to government spyware?
Do Antivirus Companies Whitelist NSA Malware?

so it was 2017 i guess when i interested in Dr.Web, but i couldn't find anything about their privacy against such things or not selling users info to somewhere!.. so i decided to ask Boris Sharov their CEO about it and well in a few days Boris Sharov himself answered my ticket about this articles and said they didn't receive this email so here is his answer about that:

so thats one thing that i liked you know about that, also recently ( exactly 6 months ago ) they updated their Privacy policies section on their website, they still didn't state that clearly against governments like what F-Secure did in their Privacy Policies but yet, it's a progress itsefl which you can check it out yourself.
Dr.Web — innovative anti-virus technologies. Comprehensive protection from Internet threats.
Dr.Web — innovative anti-virus technologies. Comprehensive protection from Internet threats.

so yup i think pretty much that's it.

Later! ;)

Attachments

• boris sharov.png
    boris sharov.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 724
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.