Troubleshoot Does anybody haves a Office 2010 Licence who dont use

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi sorry i hope its allowed. I am really nostalgic man i have use office 2010 profesional licence when i go to university but never take care to keep licence code and i leave it in the university mail and they deleted my mail and i can not acces i really like to use office 2010 again because i like it too much. I love interface, options, etc. I hopr not are bad ask if some one haves installer and licence of office 2010 only for nostalgic collector.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
I like to use in a old laptop. Office 2010 works well completly offline, does not have languaje errors because dont download templates, and have good coments interface, i use my old laptop for nostalgic

Reactions: AlanOstaszewski
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.